Starting Your New Job
Welcome to MnSCU - we look forward to meeting you! This page contains information to ensure your employment here at the MnSCU System Office gets off to a smooth start.
Prior to your first day:
Please complete the forms below and bring them with you to your Human Resources orientation. We typically schedule this orientation the morning of your first day.
- MnSCU Retirement Checklist
- Payroll Deduction (Direct Deposit) Form
- W-4 Form (2013)
- Vehicle Use Consent Form
- Private Data Form
- I-9 Form
- Fill out pages 7-8 of the I-9, print both pages, and sign on Page 7 where indicated.
- In addition, bring your acceptable identity and employment authorization documents - a list of acceptable documents is on page 9 of the 1-9.
- After the documents in Steps 1 and 2 are received and verified, you will be authorized to begin receiving your paycheck and gain access to systems including computers, e-mail, servers, etc.
Important information to know before your first day:
- Address and phone number of your work location
- Directions/map to your work location
- Where to park
- The time and date to report to work, where to check in, and who to contact when you arrive
If you don’t know this information, contact your new supervisor or human resources representative before your first day of work.
If you have any questions other regarding your first day of work, please contact your supervisor.