The pre?tax benefits offered by SEGIP can provide you with substantial tax savings by paying your health and dental premiums, eligible dependent care, medical, dental, and transportation expenses with pre?tax dollars.
But remember, the IRS rule "use it or lose it". Because of the tax advantages of the pre?tax benefits, any contributions to Medical/Dental and Dependent Care pre?tax accounts that remain unclaimed by the end of a year (December 31st), will be forfeited. Eide Bailly administers the pre?tax plans listed below. Should you have questions regarding any of these plans, contact Eide Bailly or visit their web site at: www.eidebailly.com/services/benefits/doer.
Eide Bailly Employee Benefits
5601 Green Valley Drive, Suite 710
Bloomington, MN 55437-1145
- Health & Dental Premium Account (HDPA) ? Info & Forms
- Dependent Care Expense Account (DCEA) ? Info & Forms
- Medical/Dental Expense Account (MDEA) ? Info & Forms
- Transit Expense Account (TEA) ? Info & Forms
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) ? Info & Forms
- Health Care Savings Plan (HCSP) ? Info & Forms
The Minnesota Management & Budget (MMB) also offers information on each of these plans at the following web site: http://www.mmb.state.mn.us/employee.